Looking for some fun stuff to do in the Northwest? Check out the Northwest Living Facebook calendar.
Here is a list of some of our favorite places to visit and things to do, here in the Northwest.
Bites & Sips
- 219 Lounge in Sandpoint, Idaho. Regular activities and cool bartenders.
- Eichardt’s Pub in Sandpoint, Idaho. One of our favorites, for sure. The food is super fresh and beautiful every time.
- Sweet Lou’s in Ponderay, Idaho. Yum! Good bites and drinks, great prices on both.
- Phillycious in Spokane, Washington. A little pricey but we think it’s worth it. Delicious cheesesteaks and if you want to skip the bread, they can make you a cheesesteak bowl. One of the most creative Philly Cheesesteak shops ever.
- But our FAVORITE Philly Cheesesteak comes from Joe’s in Sandpoint, Idaho. While there are menu options, sure, just go for a classic cheesesteak with cheeze whiz! Best… cheesesteak… ever!
- Snyder Guard Station in Bonners Ferry, Idaho
- Suzies Camp in Sturgis, South Dakota
- Bearmouth Chalet RV Park in Clinton, Montana